Our office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. We are open from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Monday and Thursday.
We prefer to see our patients by appointment. Unfortunately, patients do not get injured on schedule, surgeries may take longer than anticipated, and emergencies do occur. We ask your patience in instances when your doctor is delayed. When making your appointment, please explain the nature of your condition so we may allow sufficient time for your visit.
As all of our patients are a priority, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you must change your appointment so other patients waiting for an earlier appointment may be seen. We charge a $25.00 no-show fee if you fail to cancel your appointment.
For after-hours emergencies, please call our office, and our answering service will assist you in contacting a provider. For all serious emergencies, go directly to the closest emergency room and your doctor will be notified. Medication refills will only be attended to during office hours.
Fees charged for professional services are reviewed regularly; if you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the business office. A specified period of post-operative care will be included in the charge for surgical procedures. This includes routine post-operative treatment, but not unexpected problems or unrelated conditions that may arise. The fracture care charges include follow-up office visits sufficient for the care of the specific fracture, but do not include x-rays, casts, splints, or other orthopedic equipment that may be required.
Prescription Policy and Medication Guidelines
The first step to refilling your prescription is to call our office to request a refill.
- Some medications can be called into the pharmacy, and other types of medications require that you pick them up from our office. Please check with your provider about your specific medications.
- Prescriptions may take up to 48 to 72 hours to be processed and refilled. Please allow at least two to three days to get the medication filled. Please plan ahead if the prescription is due on a weekend or holiday, and give us enough time to prepare the prescription. We will endeavor to take care of prescriptions as promptly as possible
- Requests for same day or walk-in refills (requested by walking into the clinic) will not be honored. A request that is called in or faxed after 4:00 p.m. will be considered a following-day request.
- Renewals and refills will be handled Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. only. No refills or adjustments are made after business hours.
- There will be no refills after hours by our on-call physician or providers for any reason. The on-call provider is to be called for emergencies only.
- Please note: In order for a refill to be processed, an office staff member will need to verify the prescription, verify that the refill is due, and speak to you to find out whether the medication is working, if there are any side effects, and to make sure that you have a follow-up appointment with one of our providers.
- If you think that you are having an allergic reaction to a medication, call the office immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.